It’s really difficult to come across truly original, cutting-edge advice to grow our success – especially at a time when staying up-to-date is more difficult than ever.
That’s one of the reasons I’m always looking for the right person to follow and learn from.
One person I have followed for some time is Roger James Hamilton, Founder of Entrepreneurs Institute and GeniusU.
Today he just opened registration for a free download of his Entrepreneur Inspiration eBook (the viral posts in it have been shared over 1,000,000+ times) and an all new 3-part video training designed for entrepreneurs like you…you can register now for both for free.
The Entrepreneur Inspiration eBook is 471 pages of inspiring entrepreneur stories, images and quotes. I’m sending you this email with the link so you can get it now and sign up for the video training here:
When you register you’ll also be signed up for his upcoming training on The Entrepreneur Movement to be released on May 23rd.
I hope you enjoy them both!
P.S. If you don’t know Roger James Hamilton he’s a NY Times Best Selling Author and the Founder of The Entrepreneur Institute. He is creating one of the top educational programs and networks for entrepreneurs on the planet. Sign up for the eBook here:
Thinking ahead to the New Year and activities in 2017. Will the elevator pitch still be relevant in this rapidly changing world?
Do we like to be pitched at or has that died a death? Let’s look at the problem…
The Problem with Elevator Pitches
- Understanding – How are you going to understand their problems without knowing anything about them?
- Target Audience – Is it that person you are target or people they know? Wouldn’t it be more effective to find the right people and target them directly?
- Assumption – Do people want to be pitched to? Have you assumed that they do?
What else could you do?
- Build relationships – find creative ways to build relationships with people both online and offline, understand their requirements and then deliver products and services directly to them.
- Referral partners – So much business could come through referral partners. Knowing who they are and putting together a programme to create referral partners, affiliates and advocated would be a much more effective way to reach your audience.
- Marketing Automation – Use tools and techniques to teach, educate and inform you audience about what you do and how you are better. Then use this to build relationships and generate leads. There can still be a face to face element but technology can really help you to get close to your audience.
The best networkers that I work with know a secret that most do not. Their target isn’t the people at the networking event… it’s the people that the attendees have within their extended network. Perhaps you’re attending an event with 50 other attendees. Your prospect isn’t in that venue, it’s the thousands of prospects within one word-of-mouth connection outside that venue! How can you build these connections. It’s all about the relationship so the best bet is to ditch the elevator pitch and build strong relationships with your audience and referral partners.